Lead Front-End Engineer
Mightybell is looking for a Lead Front-end Engineer. This is 100% hands-on coding opportunity.
- Drive forward the architecture of the Front-end code base
- Define and implement the future generations of Mightybell products
- Constantly balance UI features implementation costs and value
- Continually develop personal skills and team best practices through participation in design and code reviews
- Mentor other engineers as we continue to grow our team
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features as well as identify areas for improvement
Director Product Designer
As a Product Designer at Mightybell, you’ll be joining our Lead Product Designer to drive the design, development and evolution of our responsive web application as well as our new mobile apps. We’re looking for someone who has done it before, but approaches each new product with fresh eyes and energy. Download the full job description.Contact Us Contact Us
We have an opening for a dedicated Community Educator to oversee Own It, our new specialized professional network for small business owners and self-employed professionals. This role is perfect for someone with a background in instruction, especially instruction in business creation and growth. Download the full job descriptionContact Us Contact Us
Working at Mightybell
Mightybell is located in downtown Palo Alto, a bullet train ride away from San Francisco.
We are a small team moving fast, making decisions, running experiments and uncovering the big and small ways that we can use beautiful, human interactions and big data to introduce the right people to each other and break the ice.
Our unique SaaS model gives us a best of both worlds: the revenue dynamics of an enterprise company with the extraordinarily high product bar of consumer applications.