Mightybell Trademark Policy
Last Updated: March 16, 2016
Discouragement of Trademark Infringement on Mightybell
Trademarks should not be used in way that causes confusion about source of goods or sponsorship. If you infringe trademarks of others, Your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or part. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and our discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged repeatedly with infringing the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of others.
Recourse for Trademark Owners
If you are trademark owner who believes your trademark has been infringed on Mightybell, we provide a mechanism for you to notify us of your concerns. To help respond appropriately, we ask you to provide us the following information:
- Your full name and contact information, including address, phone number and email contact
- The trademark and evidence of registration rights and your relationship to the owner
- A reasonable description (e.g., URL link) of the location where you believe infringement has occurred
- A short description of why you believe the use in question infringes your trademark rights
- Verification that all of the information in your report of infringement is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the use of the intellectual property, described, in the manner you have complained about, is not authorized by the rights owners, its agent or the law; and that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive intellectual property that allegedly is infringed
Please send the notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
For your convenience, we provide you with this web form to complete if you wish to report trademark infringement.